Sunday, January 29, 2017

Update on the blog: I am moving to Medium!

Hi loyal readers!

After four years beginning in the 2012 US presidential election, I am planning to move to Medium, which I believe to be a more effective Medium.

I have enjoyed using Blogger and having it as an outlet for all these political rants, but it has also just not been maintained sufficiently by Google. So many UI issues and all manner of things.

Medium, on the other hand, is very clean, and allows a bunch of other things that make it easy on the eyes when reading essays.

So please check me out on Medium! I will be migrating a bunch of posts first made here over there, and eventually this Blog will just become a museum of what could have been.

Hope you continue reading and toodles!

https://medium.com/@alex.zhang343

No comments:

Post a Comment